This post is dedicated to my brother Reve. I miss you little brother. R.I.P.: 8/28/2010.
Today, 3/27/’21, I’m thinking about my brother – he would have turned 43 today. 🎉🥳🤗♈💞.
Things I learned from my younger and only brother:
- Don’t be stupid
- Don’t judge other people
- Don’t turn someone away; especially if you’re the only one that can help them
- It’s ok to talk about the bad shit
- It’s okay to speak your mind; just be decent about it.
- Pray more, worry less
- Listen to music
- Dance to music
- Sing a song, even if it’s off-key
- Spend time in nature
- Love on your animals
- Rescue animals
- Be kind, don’t be blind
- Wear sunglasses that protect you from the blinding sun, but that also look cool
- Do things that feel good, but don’t harm yourself or others
- Don’t do drugs
- Say no when you want to/or should
- Live your life your way
- Accept yourself
- Laugh, laugh harder
- Forgive others
- Forgive yourself
- Love yourself FIRST 🙏🏼
♈ is the first sign of the zodiac. Both of us are Ariens… He was the kinder one! I learned so much from him. There’s so much more I could list here. But for now, these things live in my heart, and Reve, you will always live in my heart.
Thanks for stopping by! May your day be sweet, safe, happy, and strong! Many blessings 🙏🏼 – Sandi