Picking up here, where I left off on Anchor!
Awake? Ill? Nuts? What?
I’m hoping to hash up some convos on the physical symptoms of spiritual awakening. I thank those of you visiting from my Anchor podcast, and joining in on the conversation.
My top symptoms (as I’ve experienced them):
- Unusual out-of-the blue headaches
- Chills (like you’re about to get a cold) but you’re fine
- Inexplicable body aches and pains (some internal, some external)
- Spacing out at REALLY inconvenient times
- Taking deep breaths naturally (without being told or encouraged to because your blood pressure is about to hit the roof)
- Stomach upsets (of all kinds)
- Bright lights, specks of light – peripheral – not like eye floaters
- Feet getting really hot or cold, regardless of the season
- Scalp burning sensation, itching, or simply feeling like someone put a juiced-up battery in your head… no, not dandruff related
- You feel very sensitive to your surroundings, bright lights, and sudden noises
***These are not to be ticked off as being ok medically. I’m not a doctor, or scientist. Please see your/a physician if any of these are worsening and simply can’t be treated as spiritually-related.***
I know it all seems like a lot to swallow. I’ve been feeling most of these symptoms for about the last year. I do feel as if a massive energetic storm has hit… I forget I’m a human experiencing the ups and downs of catching up with a soul as old as time itself. The above list is just a few of the many physical sensations we all feel when our soul is guiding us.
Share your thoughts folks, I’d love to hear them!
Be well, and I’m wishing you many blessings! Sandi